With the new day

comes new strength and new thoughts.
-Eleanor Roosevelt

Note to the Follower

You may be wondering why you are here at this page and what it is that this blog will add to your day. If it will add nothing to your day then you know you might as well not be here. You may find comfort in knowing that if this blog does in fact add nothing to your day then it will be as if you never were here and there's no harm done. Below I have provided further details for your post-blog experience.

[1] You have found something here to take with you. I have said something worth saying and you are thanking me for this blog. I accept your thanks.

[2] You are leaving with nothing. Perhaps you will try again... perhaps not. I will not apologize at this point, for it's as if you were never here and I find it unnecessary to apologize for something that never happened. Thank you for never coming to my blog. You would have been a waste of bandwidth.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

everyone's got one...



I was online today searching google images, looking for cute black and white pictures of couples kissing (I find them so sweet) when I ended up clicking on one of the pictures and it took me to this page where some random person was asking this simple question:

"Do you like kissing? Yes or no?"

This person got like 2,000 responses.

Now I'm not judging anyone.. after all, I am the one who just admitted to googling black and white pictures of people kissing.... but who are these 2,000 people sitting around on the internet dying to put their two cents in on a topic that has been explored and, from what I understand, anonymously agreed upon?

This isn't the first time I've come across pages like this on the internet. You can type in "I prefer plastic" and you will find pages devoted to the question of paper or plastic. Or try "I eat dirt" and see what you get... i haven't tried it but i guarantee someone has been online and asked something like "is it OK if I eat dirt?" and has probably gotten thousands of responses from people sitting at their computers just dying to give someone their opinion.

That's all I wanted to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment